Ultimate Dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Dynamis

Lakshmi

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aphroditee - Dynamis Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aphrodit

Aphroditee - Dynamis Application Empty
PostSubject: Aphroditee - Dynamis Application   Aphroditee - Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm

1. List your name exactly as it appears in-game
Aphroditee

2. List all 75 jobs you have
RDM
BLM (74 atm)

3. Are you willing/able to bring each of those jobs to Dynamis? If not, please state which you cannot and why (e.g. no gear)
Yes.

4. Our runs start at 8:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Dynamis typically lasts two to three and half hours. Would you be able to attend both of these times. (If able to attend only one, please indicated which one)
Yes. I may occasionally run ~30 minutes lateo n Wednesday depending on work schedule.

5. What job do you wish to main lot? (Please note that some jobs may be closed at this time)
1. RDM
2. BLM
If both are closed you can just add me to wait list for RDM.

6. Do you have access to Dynamis Beaucedine? (Jeuno, Windurst, San d'Oria and Bastok flags)
Yes.

7. Do you have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard? (Beaucedine flag)
Yes.

8. Do you have access to Dreamland Dynamis ?(i.e. past CoP mission 3-5, Darkness Named - the Diabolos fight)
Yes.

9. List other dynamis shells you were a member of and (estimated) for how long
ValliantKnights - 2 months? Just came back to FFXI after 3 year break. I don't remember the shells I was with before.

10. How did you hear about Ultimate?
Allegreto

11. List any members in Ultimate you know that are willing to admit to knowing you in return
I'm not 100% on who is in the shell other than Allegreto.

12. What is the main reason you wish to do Dynamis?
Relic for RDM. I would also be interested in Excalibur if there is ever a spot.

Check the following box (X) to indicate you have read our linkshell rules: [ X]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodit

PostSubject: BLM   Aphroditee - Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 pm

BLM is 75 now.
Back to top Go down
Jocie
Admin
Jocie

PostSubject: Re: Aphroditee - Dynamis Application   Aphroditee - Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello Aphroditee,

Thank you for your interest in DynamisUltimates. I noticed that your to jobs at 75 are BLM and RDM however both those jobs are are currently closed to new main lotters. If you would like to join us anyways and be on a waiting list for one of those 2 jobs you are more then welcome.

We would love to have you join us in the field of Dynamis Battle!

Let a sac holder know what you decide.

Thanks,

Jocie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphroditee - Dynamis Application   Aphroditee - Dynamis Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphroditee - Dynamis Application
Page 1 of 1