Ultimate Dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Dynamis

Lakshmi

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZhangHe Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ZhangHe Apply Empty
PostSubject: ZhangHe Apply   ZhangHe Apply Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:13 pm

1. List your name exactly as it appears in-game
Zhanghe

2. List all 75 jobs you have
WAR/DRK/PLD

3. Are you willing/able to bring each of those jobs to Dynamis? (if not, please state which you cannot)
Yes I can, but to me PLD/DRK is gimp. Missing Homam legs/feet Crying or Very sad but I can take any.

4. Our runs start at 8:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Dynamis typically lasts two to three and half hours. Would you be able to attend both of these times. (If able to attend only one, please indicated which one)
I have Limbus Wed starts around 11:30pm EST sometime 12am EST, and Sat I work nights off by 10pm EST so would be late to runs. I am looking for a new job so I'll be quitting that job soon.

5. What job do you wish to main lot? (Currently Closed: THF, RDM, SCH, DRG
PLD

6. Do you have access to Dynamis Beaucedine?
Yes

7. Do you have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard?
Yes

8. Do you have access to Dreamland Dynamis ?(i.e. past CoP mission 3-5)
Yes I do, All CoP/ZM mission done.

9. List other dynamis shells you were a member of and (estimated) for how long
MagicMonsters over 2 years ago was in there for 10 months, Hmm tryin to remember the other Linkshell names, Was in TFS dynamis LS, Old TnK Dynamis LS, and I did run a little group of 9 ppl in Dynamis Xercbard to farm NMs only. We only farmed 3~4 NMs Rdm, Pld, Thf, and 4th was random.

10. How did you hear about Ultimate?
Thom Ls mate/friend from WsZ.

11. List any members in Ultimate you know
Thom, Darknesss, Kyoko, Garguk, Overkill, Hereticviper, & Wiegraf. Maybe more.

12. What is the main Reason you wish to do Dynamis?
It has been 2 years from last time I tried doing runs w/ a LS other then my low man runs. I have been looking for a good LS to run with over the years but I was doing to many other events then. Now I have more free time I would like to pick back up on Dynamis to start work on PLD relic, GA Weapon, War/Drk/Thf Relic down the road. Meeting new people and having fun is a key to this game, I enjoy all of endgame. So I guess main reason(s) would be PLD Relic and Relic Great Axe. I do wish to Sponsor runs and I understand there is a waiting list. This is a endgame event, and like 90% of most endgame you do have to wait sometime to get or do the things you want.

Any more question please find me in-game or on here. (Better off to find me in-game then on here, because I don't have note book all the time but my char is on 24/7. If it's set to Away then I'm asleep or at work.)

Later ^^
Zhang He

Check the following box (X) to indicate you have read our linkshell lotting rules: [X]
Back to top Go down
Vawn
Admin
Vawn

ZhangHe Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZhangHe Apply   ZhangHe Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Thanks for your interest in Ultimate. I am concerned about your schedule to be honest. Being late on Saturday runs we could probablly work with, since it is because of work. However, everyone is expected to be in Dynamis if they are in-game and there is a run going on. We would not be able to let you leave early for other end-game activities. Perhaps your other shell is more flexible, but I kind of doubt that is the case.

I hate to say it, especially because it looks like you have a few friends in Ultimate, but if you believe you'd be torn between two shells during our run times it might be best to find another shell that runs at better times. We aim to start at 8:30pm EST and last 2 to 3.5 hours. Like any other shell, things sometimes happen and we are unable to always enter right at 8:30, so you would need to consider that as well. If your schedule changes, or you decide you would rather do Dynamis than Limbus, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
thom

thom

ZhangHe Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZhangHe Apply   ZhangHe Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm

How about the daytime dynamis shell would that be compatable for him?
Back to top Go down
Vawn
Admin
Vawn

ZhangHe Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZhangHe Apply   ZhangHe Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm

If you are free at those times, I'd definitly encourage you to that shell. It is led by our own Quetzal along with Zorto, Stridder and myself (as Latch or Zaid). The shell is called UnbornHeroz run times are Wednesday, Saturday 3:00pm EST. We have some differences in our lotting rules compared to those of Ultimate, so take a look over that before you apply. But it is a good lnkshell and good people, even if most of them are crazy Europeans Smile.

The link is below:

UnbornHeroz

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.
Back to top Go down

ZhangHe Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZhangHe Apply   ZhangHe Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Can't make 3pm Sat, Work from 1pm to 9pm CST.

Well I am and have been looking for a new Limbus LS. I'mnot a fan of Veli and he is a Sackholder in iLimbus. Mostly nice people but ya. Way they do points in the linkshell is not far to members as well.

I have been tryin to get into one Limbus linkshell but they are closed right now. I am one of the first people on waiting list to get into the linkshell so I'll let you know. It maybe a week or two before I get inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZhangHe Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZhangHe Apply   ZhangHe Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZhangHe Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Dynamis :: Things to Know :: Dynamis Applications-
Jump to: