Ultimate Dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Dynamis

Lakshmi

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lizdayne's Dynamis Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Empty
PostSubject: Lizdayne's Dynamis Application   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 am

1. List your name exactly as it appears in-game
Lizdayne

2. List all 75 jobs you have
Dragoon 75 ; RDM 73 (gettng there), WAR 65

3. Are you willing/able to bring each of those jobs to Dynamis? If not, please state which you cannot and why (e.g. no gear)
Yes

4. Our runs start at 8:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Dynamis typically lasts two to three and half hours. Would you be able to attend both of these times. (If able to attend only one, please indicated which one)
Yes

5. What job do you wish to main lot? (Please note that some jobs may be closed at this time)
Dragoon, Rdm, War

6. Do you have access to Dynamis Beaucedine? (Jeuno, Windurst, San d'Oria and Bastok flags)
No ;.;

7. Do you have access to Dynamis-Xarcabard? (Beaucedine flag)
No

8. Do you have access to Dreamland Dynamis ?(i.e. past CoP mission 3-5, Darkness Named - the Diabolos fight)
No, waiting for OotS to do a next Diabolos run

9. List other dynamis shells you were a member of and (estimated) for how long
Lostninjas (2 yrs ago- heard they broke) , 1 run with Raidingrage's shell last month

10. How did you hear about Ultimate?
Order of the Sword members

11. List any members in Ultimate you know that are willing to admit to knowing you in return: Ashera, Erazm, Jocie

12. What is the main reason you wish to do Dynamis?
The gear of course, and unlocking the flags (don't even have one) I already have Dragoon trial relic weapon, feet, and legs from the Lostninjas shell 2 yrs ago. But I do plan on leveling all my other jobs in the future. I find the battles entertaining too!

Check the following box (X) to indicate you have read our linkshell rules: [ x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lizdayne's Dynamis Application   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 am

wooohoo.... {Lizard} {Breath} is here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lizdayne's Dynamis Application   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

Yes... I am, but if I don't get a Diabolos run before tomorrow's Dynamis, I don't have access.... :_:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Still no dreamland access   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Linkshell gonna do run this Saturday sept. 19th, hopefully I can get access that day and from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I got some awesome news!   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm

My comic that I created is finally available at 2 online shops! Can order yourself a copy at any of the 2 links ^^; Name of it is Rasgal 1

Here is the web address to the IndyPlanet listing for your comic-
http://www.indyplanet.com/index.php?id=2835.
Here is the web address to the ComicsMonkey listing for your comic-
http://www.comicsmonkey.com/index.php?id=288.

Lizdayne~ cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just wondering   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 am

Since we are duo running Xarcabard, has the other Dyna leaders shared the job level roster with our dyna and vice versa? That way, we would know if they are lotting honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizdayne's Dynamis Application   Lizdayne's Dynamis Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lizdayne's Dynamis Application
Page 1 of 1